God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Wednesday, October 11, 2006








Hey there, Angela here!
I want to share a blog entry i wrote before i accepted Christ or know the teachings of God.
This entry was one year ago.

+++++
9/18/2005 - Did you realise?

Sometimes we want something so badly that forget what we have around us..
How valuable are does those things that really mean to you??

i was so blinded by what i wanted that i can't see the things around me..
i wanted to accepted by all friends that i fail to see the people who love me the most..
i fail to see the happiness and smiles i brought to others when i feel ignored..

money, cds, mp3 players, trips..
they mean nothing to me..
not anymore..
feelings cannot be bought..
true and real friendships cannot be bought..
loving someone cannot be bought..
personal satisfaction and goals cannot be bought..

today
the brand new me..
material things aside..
i want to achieve what god gave very human very right to do..
to feel, to cherish, to appreciate, to be grateful, to be kind, to change myself to a better person..
nobody can stop you...
+++++

I'm fated to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
Amen!

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
2:48 PM