God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Sunday, October 15, 2006



Ephesians 4:32 "Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you." (NLT)

This verse is so apt for me especially lately i have been having very shortfused. Been up to the max with the marking that i have to finish by Monday morning so that all results cannot be submitted to the respectively form teacher to be keyed in to worsen the condition you get horrid answers that makes my heart bleed and turns cold because what have i been teaching these students and why arent they able to understand such straightforward answer. On top of the marking today is the Sec 4 graduation ceremony which all staffs have to be down in school just to lend our presence to make the place fuller. Well in sweet we are the gap fillers if it sounds any meaner. On top top to that i have to rush out some project for my People's Developer Committee due on monday which is supposed to be an underground project coz we are not supposed to let the staff know who are sending these weird postcards. Exciting hor. Ya right....

Well dont be mistaken by my tone of speech though that was how i was this morn and i was very cold to my colleagues and parents because i didnt want anyone to come and bother me but i want them to come and comfort and console me. Was i kind to others? No! Was i tenderhearted? No i was driven up the wall with the sms my students sent me asking me have i marked finished their scripts . I was frustrated with all these chasing after me for marks as if i was so super wonder woman who just have to mark their class. I treat them nice but they just dont know where the line is drawn i realised. Sigh... But God gave me a "tight slap" during worship just now. Yes our God loving though he may be he disciplines and scolds too. I was so absorbed in myself, waiting for someone to sayang me and vents my frustration at people who dont deserve such treatment from me esp my mother. I felt so bad to "shout" at all when she starts bugging me a little. I need to follow in my maker to be always kind to other and tenderhearted to those who steps on my toes or just pushes me to the limit.

Sorry Lord i have been so prideful but God humbles me once. I love to be humbled by the Lord so that i can grow to allow more of God to fill my heart. I feel so happy every sat after cell group and seeing my tribe growing day by day. I love to be a mother to my children, mothering is fun and exciting and humbling. Hohoho i feel so joyful now though it is some wee hours already and me still stuck with my marking. God gives me supernatural speed and strength. AMen!

Love,
Joy to the World

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
12:57 AM