God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Thursday, October 05, 2006

Project mooncake

well done!!
I thank God for those who help for planning, I thank God for those who came, I thank God for the games, I thank God for the food!! I thank God for the 'magicians'!! I thank God for everything and every person who make this event a successful!!

I can see the hard work you all have put in!! Gd job... The tunout rate may not be as expected but it a gd start... Practice make perfect... The next event will be better!!
most important is the process... What have you learnt through organizing this event and I'm sure it have build the rapport with the family stronger :)

there are some suggestions I would like to give:
1. Please explain how to play the game clearly. Some of them were foreigners they seem to have difficulties understanding

2. Facilitators/ host please speak louder as the group are rather big

3. The magic tricks performance could be a longer... (cos I like to watch magic trick :) )

4. Since it a festival event, I tot it would be better to have more festival input e role play of mid autumn story, related song etc....

overall I feel the program flow well. The games were interesting.

I love the idea of the sit on floor concept + candle!! ;P

**pat shoulder** to all who help in one way or another!! Jia You!

Love,
Evelyn

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
4:19 PM