God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Friday, October 13, 2006


Project mooncake started out from plannings like amazing race or food hunt. I didnt know it was changed to such an event but i believe that it is a God-given event.
Mainly i feel happy to see God working in this event. afterall he's the main IC. Earlier on during sat morning, i was actually doubting how many people would actually turn up. At first i thought that the goodie bags prepared were too many. But God still blessed this event and i was actually surprised when i see that the registration list i prepared nearly ran out of space. For a moment i thought there wouldnt be enough even!
I want to give thanks for God's providence of prizes too. I was actually quite confused because i dont know how much prizes to prepare, and due to budget constraints too. Thanks to God, i found rather cheap and nice stuff. at first i thought there wouldnt be enough once again cos obviously it would be good to have MORE than Less right ? On that day, just like at 5plus pm, i realised that i have ALOT of prizes that we do not know how to give them away.
Also, i was given an off day on the 22nd of sept cos my company went for a short trip. Otherwise, i wouldnt have the time to go and buy the gifts and goodie bags too.. ! What a godly time. haha.
This event has definitely brought all of us in the cell together and even more faith to see God working in such times like that .

Love, Michelle



Personal: I really thank God for this project mooncake, for piecing everything together so nicely.

  • God placed Joee (Hui Qin’s friend) who told me where I can get the plastic bags and she brought me to the shop at Tampines, helped me take dimensions and photos of the bag.
  • God placed Janice into my life to bring Michelle and I to another shop which sells packaging materials. I told her quite last min and she put down all of stuff and went with us.
  • And even for myself, where God taught me how to work as a team, how to accept other’s view and dare to dream and plan BIG for Him.
  • The guidance which I got from everyone around me, supporting me.

I really want to thank God for this family, for pulling everyone together (from the young to the “old”) and making this harvest event a success. It’s great to see how God works in each of us and how God bind individual cords into something that is unbreakable.

I felt that everyone had played a significant role, so I included more thanksgiving below. Do look out for your name=) Hope I didn’t leave anyone out…


Band:

  • Gabriel: thank god that He rose up and took leadership for the band and puts in 100% to play the best music for the Lord
  • James: thank god for the simple faith that he has in entrusting God that He can play drums and being so humble and learning how to play a new instrument without weeks.
  • Jonathan: thank god that he took the challenge to play the keyboard. Know that it was not an easy journey but he took up the challenge and persevere on. Also want to thank God that he helped me to engage the people in my group and for giving me the moral support and confidence to re-engage my group again.
  • Uncle Nick: want to thank God for His diligence in practicing (look at his fingers) and wanting to present the best music to the Lord. And thank God that he took up the challenge to sing “qing tian”. Good job done!!!
  • Russell: thank God that he had a servant heart’s and want to serve God thru singing and also his persevering spirit in constantly improving himself.
  • Bowen(sorry, if I got the wrong spelling):Thank you God for your beautiful voice and use your voice to minister to the people.

Emcee:

  • Annabel: you were a bit nervous but you did a marvelous job in engaging the crowd and just want to affirm you that you are a beautiful sister.
  • Saysern: you did a great job, brother in the band performance learning how more about plucking and your sense of humour and the x-factor made all our friends feel at home.

Overall-in charge:

  • Terrence: thank god for your faithfulness in believing in Him for greater break-thru and following the heartbeat of God. Thank God for the countless effort, time and energy spent for this project. You were a good coordinator and thanks for your encouragements.
  • Edwin: thank god for your valuable suggestions during discussions and the spirit of excellence in wanting everything to run smoothly.
  • Joy: thank god for my mummy for taking the role to play the piano to honour Him and to serve Him and for putting time aside for the practice=)
  • Christhank god for ah pa for him putting himself and his rest aside and supported us for the mooncake and for even his affirmations.

Logistics/Host:

  • Guo wei: thank god that He gave Guo Wei the step of faith and his HIGH energy level to do outreach outside Mc Donalds and even for his boldness when he performed magic(though his hands were shaking badly).
  • Hui Mun: thank God that you put aside time for this event and believing God for miracles, for bringing Chi Siang for the event
  • Tian Xi: thanks brother for helping me to engage my group with games and helping me when I dunno what to do next. And thank God that you helped in the catering and the food was good!
  • Keelin: thank god for your LIGHTSTICKS! And for your faithfulness in coming down for the harvest event though you are physically tired.
  • Leonard: thank god that you readily taught us magic tricks and performed the magic tricks to entertain our friends and to bridge up the gap and awkwardness between us and our friends.
  • Jimmy: want to affirm you of your boldness when you stepped out in faith to invite people for the harvest event. Well done, brother!
  • Michelle: thank god for you that you set time aside to plan what presents to buy, hunting for places to buy the vouchers, wrapping and preparing the presents and for all the effort that you have put in.
  • Nataline: thank god that you set time aside to serve God for this harvest event and for your enthusiasm in out-reaching. Good job done, sisJ
  • Angela: thank god for your valuable suggestions and your enthusiasm throughout this whole project.
Love, Eunice


This event came at a point of time where all i wanted was a break from planning events. But apparently God didnt want me to.

I have to admit i was doubtful at first, the number of people we were looking at, 150. I was also unsure of how on earth are we going to engage a band to play for us. But by the next meeting, a band was born and the rest they say is history.

One thing i learnt from this event is the need to focus and let loose and enjoy. Focus on the fact that this event was held in cojunction with the next day's Miracle Catch and also to get contacts. God was the overall director of this event and He has all the say.

I was worried about the emcee part. Say Sern and I did not rehearse at all prior to the day itself and it was nerve-wrecking for in my past i was always sure of what to say next when i go onstage. but this time, all i had was crossed fingers.

Although on the day itself, there were miscommunications and there were games that needed to be aborted. God taught me one thing, that was to be less uptight at making this whole emceeing thing a success but have fun. Which i did.

150 didnt turn up. My friends decided to join in the school's car-washing event and gave this a miss. but i think for those who turned up, it was a night unforgettable.

Love, Annabel



I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
1:10 AM