God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Friday, October 13, 2006

Hey! It's Friday the 13th today and it's a wonderful day because this is the day that the Lord has made. Yippee! *Kelly jumps around*

I bless all of you with the joy of the Lord, that be it mugging those books in school or slogging at the office table, you will remember this verse from Psalms 16. That indeed, God is the one who gives us all the good things.

Let us be like King David and say to the Lord, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing."

=)

Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Let's seek God together with all our hearts!


Lots of love,
Kelly

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
10:23 AM