God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Thursday, October 12, 2006


My morning began with me breaking out in cold sweat. I discovered one of my students' exam scripts missing from my entire pile. I do not need some panic button early in the morn when i wanted to spend quiet moment marking my paper and listening to the worship songs. I was lost, i did not know how to react. I ran to my colleagues and told him and her what happened , she tried to console me and calm me down, while my co-form teacher went with me to search through the extra copies kept by my HOD to see if the script is accidentally stuck in between. I was shivering in fear though not on the verge of tears yet but i felt so helpless and lost. I went through every pile of exam papers i had and my colleagues also helped me but i found none. They could only look at me with helpless because they do not know how to really help me other than comforting words that dont worry i believe it is somewhere just have to retrace back your steps.

i am thankful for their help from accompanying me to the exam homeroom to double check if the script might be left in the room. In my mind i had half hope and the rest was clouded with thought preparing for the worse. Questions like "What if it is really misplace, what should i do?" or"Is there anyway i can do a coverup?" filled my mind though i did not show it in my face i was troubled.

As i walked down the stairs back to the staffroom and seated quietly at my desk i was on the verge of tears already. But suddenly this word came to me, my child you have dispensed all your strength to do what you can do already but have you thought of calling out to me for help? In me i decided to pray though my prayer was half belief because i am quite set that chances are it is lost though i remembered i did bring home to mark so maybe an alternative is at home. As i composed myself and think through my table looks as if there is no exam paper on it. But i decided to put my hope in my God who is Almighty. Do you know at that point in time i can just choose to believe that there is no hope but i remembered this verse cry out to me all you who are hopeless and i will be your ever present help in times of need. I felt so assured by his words and i decided to commit this issue into his hands and believe that the paper will be lost and found.

Lift up your eyes to see His majesty and holiness and my hope is in the name of the Lord. If you are at a junction of your life where you really do not know what by your human strength you can do, lift your eyes from your problem and look towards the beauty and peace of our God who direct our path. I am so thankful i found the paper at home.

You know this is not the only incident on wed i was supposed to invigilate a paper at 750am but actually i didnt see it in my schedule at all probably i missed that page and by some divine intervention i believe i went into the conference room with my friend to double check my paper. I had a horrid nightmare the night before that i have forgotten to print my exam paper or it was misplaced so that morning i make sure that the nightmare is not reality. Then when i went into the collection room lo and behold i realised i need to invigilate a biology paper at 750am that day. Gosh i was speechless at the hand of God moving in my life under normal circumstances i wont step into the collection room because i dont usually have the first paper invigilation at all. If i didnt step in i am dead meat for not adhering to the schedule. I must thank God for his protection coz i am getting so absentminded and blur.

Give thanks to the Lord for he is good!

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
11:47 PM