God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

So excited!!
last week was So exciting!!

1) leading group (consider the 1st time) for ECP fun day on 25 Nov
My very 1st time leading group for event.. Usually I will either blend into the crowd or hide in 1 corner... I wanted to birth my own spiritual children but i don’t how to engage the youth.. Therefore I think it time to step out from my comfort zone to know and understand the younger generation...
before the event i went round asking for tips... had some suggestions from Kelly, Aunna and my shuai didi... rehearse what I’m going to tell the participants in my head and not forgetting to pray over it..
The day came, I was very nervous thus not deliver my speech properly.. Maybe due to the expectation I gave myself, I was tensed up..
Honestly I was disappointed with myself and helpless when the team spirit was low… almost going to cry… so I just kept praying and tried to encourage the group… gradually the team spirit increased at the end… am glad to see them moving in a group and helped each other… :) Thank God for the sisters who are there to encourage and comfort me.. otherwise I will really hv burst out crying…
I can see the hard work the committee had put in (planning games, try out the games, having dry run etc)… **applause** its not easy to get so many participants.. I like the games, it was interesting … More planning need to be done for greater success..

Lessons learnt
A: process is more important than winning
B: be firm at time
C: listen to what they have to say..
D: relax!!
E: let the participants take the lead, solve problem etc
F: be an encourager to the youths



Group 5


2) 1st time up on FCBC stage...
the view was so so different... up on stage i see ppl rushing in as soon as the gate open... the multitude was amazing..
Since we are in a group and there's no need for a mic, I was not very afraid… The joy just flow from inside out… I made some mistakes at the steps; I tries to hide it but naturally, I will stick out my tongue when I made mistake…tot no one would b able to see such small gesture, I’m wrong... Joy spotted it… so pai seh.. :p however I know God wouldn’t mind cause we are imperfect… What is most important is the heart to serve… I realised that the band, vocalists, dancers and choir play very important role.. they create an atmosphere for ppl to worship and bring them deeper/closer to God… despite the gan cheong-ness I was able to worship the Lord freely.. Time on stage flies… beginning last week choir no need to go up stage after ministry time not even for praise song… Which mean no chance to go up stage anymore.. :(
Cant wait for the next round.. :)








With love,

Evelyn


I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
12:48 AM