God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Sunday, November 05, 2006

My love! (sos 10:6)

I love you. (jn 15:9) I have called you by name. (is 43:1) You are mine. Before I formed you, I knew you. And before you were born, I consecrated you. (jer 1:5) You did not choose me, I chose you. (jn 15:16)

Because you are previous to me and honored, I love you. (is 43:4) I have loved you with an everlasting love, so I continue to show my constant love. (jer 31:3) How can I abandon you? My love for you is too strong. (hos 11:8)

Can a woman forget about her own baby and not love the child she bore? Yet even if she forget, I will never forget you ~ I can never forget you. See, I have written your name in the palms of my hands. (is 49:15-16) For I, the Lord you God, am holding you by the right hand. (is 41:13)

Do not be afraid, I have redeemed you. I am with you. (is 43:5) And be sure with this, I am with you always 'til the end of the world. (mt 28:20) Do not let you heart be troubled. Trust in me. (jn 14:1) I will help you. (is 41:14) When you pass through troubled waters, I will be with you. Your trouble will not overwhelm you. The hard trials that come will not hurt you. (is 43:2)

Do not worry. (lk 12:9) Even the hairs of your head have been numbered, so there is no need to be afriad of anything. (mt 10:30) The mountains may depart, and the hills will be shaken, but my steadfast love for you will never end.

Come, I will lead you into solitude, and there, I will speak tenderly to your heart. I will be true and faithful. I will show you constant love, and make you mine forever. I will deepen my promise, and you will really know me then as never before (hos 1:14, 19-20) I am who I am. (ex 3:14) I am the Lord, your God. (hos 13:4)

The Faithful God
(hos 11:12)

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
9:13 PM