God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Friday, November 24, 2006

Hi peeps,
I am back from my commando-like training at Ubin. i survived after whining and complaining for the whole 4 days. Haha.... Well it was the longest 4 days i ever had and i can say that for my fellow colleagues too. We were practically counting down the days and hours and mintues not because we are unable to tolerate the training but because we all have other committments outside. For me i really miss my home and my daughters so much. I am so glad to receive their daily sms to spur me on. I have so much thanksgiving to share about this camp and how God was good. But i guess i will share it personally with you all when i see u face to face. Cant really sleep coz i slept in the afternoon after i break camp. So nice to have comfy bed to lie on my back almost broke lying on the cold hard soil every night. Then was talking to my daughter and son and encouraging them and accompanying them while still tying up the loose ends for the ECP Fun Day.

Some photos to share with you all. Well this camp is called Camp Resilience.
"Resilience is the ability to thrive, mature, and increase competence in the face of adverse circumstances." How apt is it to choose this name and i must say this camp will has helped me to portray that quality. I realised that human beings can be strecthed beyond our limits if we dare to take the first step of overcoming our mindset and beliefs. WHy do i say this well come and speak to me more. Haha and i will share ah ma story with u.


The entrance to "Hell" well it took us 40 min with our barang barang to get to this gate




Flag raising at 630am everyday. No national anthem though. U can guess what time we wake up everyday. 515am!!!!


The delicacy during camp. Ccoktail Pineapples. Everyone is hungering for it for every meal.



Koka Chicken Flavoured Instant Noodles will be banned from my eating list. Our staple diet for every meal.


Something beautiful, something great. I love the tranquil scenery from the campsite.

Advanced Challenge Tower. Well it is very very tall and i overcomed it despite breaking down in tears and fright. I sang to the Lord while making my way coz there is no turning back. I still had nightmare about it when i thought of how i cleared the obstacle.
The beautiful jetty behind our camp site. Well this jetty is a training site too. Jetty Jump


8 storey high Double Flying Fox. The highest and only one in Spore. I scaled it and flew down along it. Dont ask me how i did it, it was a big leap of faith. Jelly Legs till now...


I am burnt... Took so long to be fair and now i am tanned again. Sigh.... Time to report for training again in my uniform. Love ya all. Miss ya all too.

Gone with the wind,
Joy

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
4:55 AM