God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Thursday, November 02, 2006


To all darlings of aunna,

Truly words cannot express...I thank God for each and everyone of you that God has placed in my life (young and old). Through this period when my heart becomes teary and sad at the lost of my daddy, you gals have been great encouragement. Esp my G12 who rushed down just to be there for me before i speed my way back home.

Thanks for the bidae performance, really love it. Enjoyed all the efforts you gals have put in. It was a JOY to see you gals coming together to partner and encourage one another. i see many brand new singers/guitarist/drummer/dancers! You gals really have a lot of POTENTIAL...use it to SHINE for the LORD. make His name BEAUTIFUL. To those who are having exams, jiayou and will keep you all in prayer. Thanks for the beautiful gift =D



luv
aunna

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
12:40 AM