God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Sunday, November 05, 2006

God's promises to live by..

you say: "It's impossible."
GOD says: ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. (Luke 18:27)

you say: "I'm too tired."
GOD says: I WILL GIVE YOU REST (Matthew 11:28-30)

you say: "Nobody really loves me."
GOD says: I LOVE YOU (John 3:16 & John 3:34)

you say: "I cant go on."
GOD says: MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalms 91:15)

you say: "I cant figure things out."
GOD says: I WILL DIRECT YOUR STEPS (Proverbs 3:5-6)

you say: "I cant do it."
GOD says: YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS. (Philippians 4:13)

you say: "I'm not able."
GOD says: I AM ABLE (II Corinthians 9:8)

you say: "It's not worth it."
GOD says: IT WILL BE WORTH IT (Romans 8:28)

you say: "I cant forgive myself."
GOD says: I FORGIVE YOU (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

you say: "I cant manage."
GOD says: I WILL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS (Philippians 4:19)

you say: "I'm afriad."
GOD says: I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU A SPIRIT OF FEAR (II Timothy 1:7)

you say: "I'm always worried and frustrated."
GOD says: CAST ALL YOUR CARES ON ME (I Peter 5:7)

you say: "I'm not smart enough."
GOD says: I GIVE YOU WISDOM (I Corinthians 1:30)

you say: "I feel all alone."
God says: I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU (Hebrews 13:5)

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
9:43 PM