God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Saturday, January 13, 2007

I have to confess that for my days as a daughter of God, i haven been giving my tithes. Though i do give offerings.. But deep down, i know that i'm able to give that 10%.. But, often i just deceive myself by saying that i wouldn't have enough to last through the month... In the end, i spend it heavily on shopping...

And as i was reading Brother Charles's blog, he as a NS man who earn a small amount is willing to give his 10% to the Lord... ANd for me... The Lord has blessed me so much throughout my days as a daughter of HIs.. Why can't i give? I began to check myself... I realize that at times i can't even give small treats to some of my friends and am very sensitive with money matter.

As i began to learn from the bible,

2Corinthians9:7-8- Eachman should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under complusion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

2Corinthians 8:9- For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you though His poverty might become rich.

Proverbs3:9-10- HOnour the Lord with all your wealth, with the firstfruit of all your crops; Then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.

Malachi 3:10- Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,: says the Lord Almighty," and see if i will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessings that you will not have room enough for it.Would you dare to test the Lord? And i had experience it ... From the day i gave the first tithes to the Lord before the last week of 2006.. The blessings is so overwhelming... And i'm able to give with a willing heart now. It is a blessings to give.. than to receive.. :)

Thank you Jesus...

Love,
Wendy

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
11:50 AM