God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Thursday, February 15, 2007

Today I read this interesting passage...a story to share with all!

There's this preacher who was proclaiming the love of God and calling man to repentance. A heckler walked by and said,
"Shut up, old man. You're just a dreamer." In a few moments, the twelve-year-old daughter of the street preacher tapped the heckler on the shoulder, pulled him aside, and said,
"Mister, I don't know who you are, but I want to tell you that that's my father who is preaching. He used to be addicted to alcohol. He would come home and steal my clothes and sell them to satisfy his cravings. But when God saved him, he got a job, started working, and began buying clothes and shoes and shcool books. He never drank another drop of alcohol. Now, in all of his spare time, he tells people what God has done in his life. So, Mister, if my daddy is dreaming, don't wake him up. Please dont wake him up."

this story reminds me of my dreams...goals for this year, 60 gals. can i go on dreaming? do i have gals who dream along with me? i wish i can go on dreaming until i see this gals worshipping the Lord....what a beautiful sight...

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
12:43 AM