God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ezekiel 36:9-11
9 I am concerned for you and will look on you with favor; you will be plowed and sown, 10 and I will multiply the number of people upon you, even the whole house of Israel. The towns will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt. 11 I will increase the number of men and animals upon you, and they will be fruitful and become numerous. I will settle people on you as in the past and will make you prosper more than before. Then you will know that I am the LORD.


I went to church prayer meeting today wanting to pray for my heart to be hungry at the coming G12 conference (wow, just 8 days away!!!). Are you prepared to encounter God once again? I have received so much at each G12 conference that I know I don't wish to miss any of it. If possible, I want to see the Bogota stadium that is so beautifully filled with God's children....wow, such beautiful sight!

I asked some of my gals, "are you excited about G12?" Hhm... frankly the response was not really the answer I expected to hear. Nevertheless the word for tonight at prayer meeting is this:

1) I am concerned for you and will look on you with favor. Such is God's promises to us though we may not know how to really treasure Him. He loves us so much that He is concerned and grant us favour! Many of you need to receive His love again...

2) you will be plowed and sown. I realise tonight that before we go out to sow more, God wants to plow into OUR hard-heart or that hard ground so that He can sow the seeds of godliness, righteousness, love and fear of God. Am sure He'll plough into our hearts at this G12 conf until our land (heart) is soft and ready to bring forth harvest! Let God plough into the struggles, challenges and bring forth victory into your life.

3) I will multiply the number of people upon you. God wants to prosper us with the spirit of steadfastness, resislience and seeing the harvest field. Can you vision your family serving the Lord? Can you see your friends coming to know God one by one? God himself will do the multiplication...simple question to answer yourself..."Do I want to see this fruitfulness?"

I bless the 3 points unto each of you. May you be hungry to encounter God intimately next weekend. Am so excited to see so many foreign delegates coming this year! ...and God says..."I'm going to use FCBC to speak to nations!"

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
12:02 AM