God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

A mum's concern is to feed her children...
A shepard's concern is to feed his sheep...
Any idea what is the concern of the children and sheep?

When I was a young christian, the thought of feeding another sheep hardly crossed my mind. My only thought was... 'feed me, feed me!' My hunger was just to be loved and desire to be comfortable being cared for by others... well little did I realise that my heart was just so empty and there's never enough love although i always run to the altar call to receive...

Why is it so, Lord? I asked. The Lord showed me that my life was like stagnant water. Keep receiving it till its full but its simply stagnant. Stagnant water is just the same every day...no waves, no excitement and hardly any passion...perhaps weeds will grow and dirt start to clog up.
No, Lord. I want life! I want that passionate heartbeat! I cling on to this verse:
John7:38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."
Jesus' message to share with you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
John 21 Jesus Reinstates Peter
15When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me more than these?"
"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "
Feed my lambs."

16Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?"
He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "
Take care of my sheep."

17The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you."
18Jesus said, "Feed my sheep. I tell you the truth, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go." 19Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, "Follow me!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Praise God that He gave me the heart to love others. It was not my forte to share gospel. Slowly by the day I learn to become a spiritual mother. I learn how to feed the sheep...my heart especially goes out to those lost sheep. It is the priviledge He gave me. As I receive from Him, I freely give...and I know the stagnant water in me is now flowing with streams of living water so that others might know God.
Pastor intends to send out 5000 in August. Am excited about it. Are you? May be you feel tired, or half-hearted about it... perhaps you even doubt and object the idea. Well do seek God and ask Him, "God, what is your will for my life? How can I be used for the furtherance of your kingdom?"
If your answer is like Isaiah..."Here I am, send me"... The Lord says, "How beautiful are the feet of those who brings good news!" (Rom 10:15)
~ Humility comes before honour.

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
11:07 PM