God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Tuesday, March 20, 2007









Thank God for G12 conference!
This is the second time that i had attended G12 conference. And i'm patiently waiting for the 3rd and more to come. :) The affirmation of being a leader gets stronger and the understanding of the G12 system gets clearer too. God's touches us differently every year.
This year, God showed me my family's salvation during one of the worship. The feeling was so strong that i know that no matter what they did or how much they have hurt me before... I just can't let them go. In the heart of God, there's only 1 vision-redemption...
God's love prone me to love those around me than ever.
Thank God for this time that the family can be together. Even praying for nieces! Thank God! I believe all of us love and can get along with one another well. It's just the matter of taking the first step. :)
I love this spiritual family of mine!
Love,
Wendy

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
10:09 PM