God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Monday, March 19, 2007

Have you given thanks to the Lord today? Not yet? Now is the TIME!!!
Lord, I thank You for my leaders, spiritual parents, Ps Khong & family and Ps Ceasar & family. Can't thank the Lord enough for them for they live as example and LIGHT that shines before men. I've learnt that it is great blessings to be UNDER COVER, under spiritual leader's protection and anointing. I used to think that no one will protect me, as such I have to protect myself, protect my own feelings and thoughts...let no one disturb or bully me. No one to come and busybody with my life. But its NOT TRUE!!!

It was sweet feelings to know that as we submit to our spiritual parents, we receive greater covering! Imagine with me, its like that handphone coverage that you can have. If your provider has bigger covering, you enjoy greater freedom to move within its coverings!

well well....similarly it is important that we learn heart of submission to our spiritual parents. At times we run away from the covering but parents dutifully bring us back away from the flames of the evil one. Can you imagine that? Then ask yourself... why do you want to stay under the umbrella that is so small with many holes? I bless you to enjoy your relationship with your spiritual parents more! see their hearts that love you. Pray that you'll submit and humble youeself more so that you can be that branch that does not wither but produces fruits abundantly. HONOR your spiritual parents, be a seed planted on good soil. Make your parents successful. As you bless them, know that you are blessed double fold or MORE!





I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
9:17 PM