God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Monday, April 23, 2007

Parents’ Appreciation '07
Dates : 9th , 10th May 2007
Place : Roland Restaurant (Marine Parade)

Guest speaker: our beloved Ps Chan!!!
other details check it out at our family blog...
http://www.dreamersmoversshakers.blogspot.com/
can ask your mother for infor too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had the priviledge to invite my mum to Parents app dinner 2yrs ago. It was precious time cos mum is hardly in spore. Guess wat... the many years of yearning to share was poured out that nite...I grabbed the mike as if there was no one else around! Oh yes, i boohoohoo on the stage like tap water. mummy was crying too, it was the first time she heard my heartcry. She knew i love her, and I encouraged her to forgive dad that nite. praise God! She has forgiven him already! happiness!!! I love you mummy!!!


ps: she just went back to penang...no more homely breakfast... those of you with ur mummy and daddy around, go appreciate them k!

Labels:


I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
11:47 PM