God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Monday, April 23, 2007

Parent's appreciation year 2006



This was taken last year when i went for the Parent's appreciation dinner. Much consideration took place as i fear that my dad might turn down on my invitation... But, by faith i still paid for the dinner and continue praying that daddy will come with me. And indeed God hears my prayer! My dad came...

It's a wonderful night where love and thanks-giving took place... It's really scary to speak infront of the crowd and it's even more scary to declare my love so openly! But God's with me! I thank my dad for raising me up for the past 21 years, and i even apologize for the times when i was lead astray by peers that lead my dad to so many heartbreaking moments. Looking at my dad, i know that he's happy.

Let your parents see how the Lord had change you... Show them how much you actually appreciate their love...
Fill them with your blessings.......

Parent's appreciation dinner is the time!!!!!



I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
8:30 PM