God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Monday, April 16, 2007

I wanna give thanks! For quite a period a feel the office is a very dry place to reach out to. Praise be to God that this Good Friday the Lord brought 2 of my colleagues to church. They were both at service today!!! I saw them and I was just filled with inexpressible glorious joy. Thank God for new breakthroughs!

One of my colleagues re-dedicated his life to Jesus and willing to join a cell. The other came from staunch Budhhist family, he watched 'The Passion of Christ' and started to read bible. God's truth spoke so much to him that he knows God is GOD. wow! I pray more people will seek God by seeking the WORD of GOD!

question for you... are you convicted by what you read daily? if you have been taking it for granted, time to re-adjust back you life to put in the most important thing...
READ THE WORD, THE TRUTH THAT GIVES YOU LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!

~humility comes before honour

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
1:34 AM