God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Saturday, April 07, 2007

This is a simple prayer song sung by kids, i heard it today and realised Nyk also sent out his reflections regarding this. I thank God that His love is simple, without conditions attached. And i believe this song being simple is what we all need to come back. As we grow and have more knowledge, often we get so sucked into having alot of head knowledge but, whether your heart is having the same heartbeat .. ? May we all grow up serving Him. =D

Kids Prayer -
Dear God, thank You for loving me and giving me Your all. When I grow up, I will still be serving you. I want to know you more, I want to love you more. I'll never forget You, Lord. In Jesus's name, Amen~

I want to know You, Lord
You are a great big God
I'm young and do not know alot
Come and be my all

I want to love You more
Giving You my life and all
You died for me, You sacrificed
I won't forget You, Lord

I love You, Jesus
I'll grow up knowing You
I love You, Jesus
I'll grow up serving You
I love You, Jesus
My life is saved by You
I'll never forget, never forget
I'll grow up loving You

- Michelle

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
2:11 AM