God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yesterday my G12 and I went out in pairs in Marine Parade to bless the community. Qiuling and I blessed Uncle See who owns the minimart just opposite TC, in Blk 80. He shared that the area has a lot of fighting especially at night when people get drunk. He asked us to pray for harmony among people, and bless the area with peace. Both of us wanted to bless him by buying a drink, but to our surprise he blessed us both with drinks free of charge! He said we are 'good people' and he wanted to bless us. This reminds me of Matthew 10:11-13 where we were received with welcome gifts. I encourage everyone who can to pray along and bless the very vicinity of our home TC. I will go and bless him more by buying drinks from him!


Jiayou gals, you can be a blessing!!! =D
Look! 4 generations going to Ed Silvoso conf to be a blessing...surely there'll be many more generations to come!!! =P

Labels:


I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
10:50 PM