God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Monday, July 16, 2007

My Faith Story for the 100K Champaign

My patient, Mr. Tan, 88years old has been admitted to hospital for3-4 days, went through lot of scanning and scope but fail to find any reason, he became tired by the day and his health was going downhill. Eventually he did not have the strength to stand and he had no appetite; also suffering from bodyache for the past few days after the scope. Doctor has administered medication for him, but it doesn’t seem to help him. On 12/07/07, as I was working morning shift, God prompted me that this patient need blessing from me, so after work, I went up to him and told him, “Mr. Tan, I’m a Christian, my church is having the 100k blessing Champaign and I want to bless u”, so I pass to him the 100k form and he was so happy and he filled in and followed the prayer.

Next day, as I walked into the ward, passes by his room, I saw him sat on the chair and he was shaking both his legs, he looked so different from what I saw him the day before. His daughter approached me and told me that her dad is so much better, no longer complaining about body ache, in fact, his appetite returned and even had the strength to stand and sit on the chair for more than 3 hours without complaining tired. His daughter was so happy and thanked me for the prayer. Prayer works! It was a miracle indeed. Amen.
Yanfen

Labels:


I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
12:17 AM