God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Friday, July 06, 2007

I love this Song



" Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everything I am for Your kingdom's cause
As i walk from earth into eternity "


This is my prayer
Heal my heart from every rejection, judgement and wounds.. Make it clean and pure.
Open my eyes to see the good side of ppl. Open my eyes to see the world of children with Autism tt we dun understand.
Show me how to love as Your children especially to those i find it hard to love.
Break my heart for what break Yours that i will know Your heart
Everything i've go thr use it for Your glory
I want to enter heaven and stay with You forever... I want my loved one to enter heaven too..


Hosanna
mean "(noun)a cry of praise or adoration (to God) "
hosanna. (n.d.). WordNet® 3.0. Retrieved July 05, 2007, from Dictionary.com website: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hosanna

also "save I pray thee; keep; preserve"

hosanna. (n.d.). Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary. Retrieved July 05, 2007, from Dictionary.com website: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hosanna

Will you join us (choir) to keep praising Him in adoration this Sunday especially as we start our 100K blessings??
In His love,
Evelyn

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
12:58 AM