God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Sunday, July 22, 2007

I didn’t fast for the last 1.5 weeks.. I didn’t bless anyone last week.. I didn’t spend much quiet time with God last week… I perform badly today during choir duty in fact worst as compare to the previous duties.. I miss the clap, steps, lyrics etc.. and I almost make history.. “The 1st to drop off stage platform while serving”. Lucky I only fall on one leg and manage to bounce back.. hee..

With all these happen, I was rather upset throughout the whole week..

Suddenly this question pops up in my mind… “Is God gonna discount His love for me?”
God answer is “No, He love me as who I am”
The question God has is “How much I love Him??”
If I love Him enff I will rely on Him strength to fast, worship.. And step out in faith to bless ppl without string attach.. My stings include fear, doubt, unbelieving…”

So today, my prayer is
Lord Father, teach me how to love You.. Lord I know I can’t love You like You have love me… Lord I need You.. May You take away all my fear, doubt, unbelieving.. ONLY through You I can scale heights and cross wide river.. In Your strength I can speak Your name boldly…I claim this prayer in the name of Jesus.. Amen

Our God is a mighty God.. Nothing is impossible to Him… To Him impossible is nothing..

On a Side track

(In tune of old MacDonald has a farm)

Ps Lawrence has a church
F.C.B.C yo
In the church there’re some warriors
F.C.B.C yo
Bless bless here, bless bless there
Here bless there bless
Everywhere bless bless
Soon everyone will be bless
F.C.B.C Go!

- Inspire by Ps Khong on Sunday when he say bless here bless there -
Evelyn

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
9:17 PM