God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Monday, July 02, 2007

Little do I know, a little of generosity becomes someone blessing.

"Second Mile of Giving" is the mile of love giving, the release of the Power of God.

This phrase brings Eunice and me into an action for the day. A tourist came approaching to us at the Expo train station, asking for direction towards Bencoolen Hotel. At first, we told her the nearest station to alight. In the end, we guided her all the way from Expo to the doorstep of the Hotel. Although this is not my first time to guide a person, I knew it is different from all my previous experience. Before Eunice and me made the decision to do something that is further than asked, I made a call to Nataline asking her opinion, and thanks God, she told me the "second mile giving" and that was what God was calling us to do. It was God who spoke to me that I could make a difference for the tourist and myself. It was God who spoke to me that He would be proud and delighted for me for doing such deeds.


"I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life" Matthew 19:28-29


It was God who spoke to me that a little effort will save up the picnic and the time consumed for the tourist to find her way to the Hotel. It was God who spoke to me that I have to serve before Him. After helping up, I was very happy from what we have done though I was a bit hungry (last meal eaten at 9.30am). God likes to put each and every individual into tests to see how faithful we are to Him.

"what good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. James 2:14-17".

Anyway, I have dreamt of a person in particular for three times a week. I knew it was the calling of God that He wants me to approach and talk to this person no matter how strict and scary he is. I trust God that He will give me the courage that is lacking in me and He will make things new for me.

Jehovah Jireh, Helen

Labels:


I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
10:30 PM