God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Monday, August 06, 2007

I blessed one of my malay friend L, during the first week of 100k blessings. Today when i met up with L, she was sharing with me that she's receiving a sponsoring from the community centre that will be paying for her entire school fees and also giving her $1200 per year while she's schooling... And she turn to me says:"i think it's the 100k blessing." PRAISE GOD for answered prayer on financial freedom! She thanked me... Also for the 100k blessings that i had offered her. And i told her... It's not by my power, but through Him... Jesus Christ. :)

Was having dinner at granny's place in the evening.. After getting granny to sign on my 'Big Walk donation card'. I felt that i wanted to bless her with my 100k... But, am really fearful... Out of the sudden i was reminded of attending funeral whereby friend's grandparents are prebeliever... And i know how much i desire my grandparents to know Jesus.. And with the 100k blessings, it's a chance to let her know Jesus and also encounter God's power!
So i took the pamplet and told granny that i want to bless her with the 100k... And thank God she's open to it too!

Thank God and praise GOD!
Love,
Wendy

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
7:39 PM