God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dear family,

i was so touched by your acts of love to celebrate my birthday sat. its an honour to know that some of you hv been practising hard as a band, dancing and many more? of course not forgetting the balloons and the wonderful cute colorful muffins! i love it all (can i hv pic of the muffins?...its my most beautiful cake hee)

thanks for making my bidae special by your LOVE. even as I heard the sermon today, thanksgivings filled my heart for I know we are bounded by the deep friendship that gives meaning to our relationship. I heard some comments about the practise being 'wasted'...but in fact I was eagerly expecting a beautiful concert by you all in my heart. exciting and am waiting! Coming soon, AKAN DATANG! by Aunna gals! =D so nothing is being wasted. the knowledge of it spurs me on to run this race discipling u all.

each of you are a shining STAR to me. may your light shine so brightness that you light up all darkness wherever you go. Love you all! =D

humility comes befor honour

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
11:34 PM