God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Monday, March 16, 2009

Hi FAMILY!!! I'm finally able to login and yeah, can post now!

Wow, looking back... I've managed to attend all the G12 conf sessions thus far! Each year I'm excited to go G12 conf...one day I'll go to Bogota! In 2003, my boss wanted me to fly off to US and I went to him in prayer to request that the trip be postponed till G12 ended. This year I thank God again that I can still attend before I deliver =)

What is it so attractive about G12 conf that I so long to be there? I myself don't have the best answer except that I so much want to drink deep from the anointed man/woman of GOD...of course most importantly listening to God Himself speaking.

Ps Nina left me a deep impression this year, I simply want to applaud her for her simple obedience in letting God work in her life. Though she knows her inadequacy, but she's simply a great example to me in stepping up in faith. I myself still need to polish and be polished in many many areas!

Ps Ceasar is the dear great-great-grandfather, humbled as always, loving as always, faithful instructions is always on his lips. It's like Jesus is in your home...well would you want to be Martha doing the housework of do you want to be like Mary enjoying his presence? haha... I'll do the housework first so I can free myself to listen to God and then back to do remaining housework later! =P

I thank God that after a year of Sabbath, it's our vision... and it should always be our vision to 'LOVE OUR NEIGHBOUR'. Before I can do that, I need that renewed heart, renewed passion and renewed motivation. After so many years, it is simply not easy to go out to love and love, give and give. It's a joy when you see lives change for the better, its most heartbreaking when you see lives stagnant or turns for the worst. Thank you Lord and use me as your vessel once more .

If I change, everything else will change! =)

Rev12:11
They overcame him (devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

love, Aunna

I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
3:49 PM