God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Friday, March 20, 2009

G12 Conference Reflection
------------------------------------------------------
The recent G12 conference has passed. What did you glean?

For me, I caught one thing – the power of the blood of Jesus. It was in the afternoon of the second day when God impressed upon my heart about the power of His blood. Since God spoke, I acted. I looked through the list of books and saw a book by the name of “The blood of Jesus”. And I bought the book on Day 3.

Till now, the message still rings clear. We are to apportion the blood of Jesus and remember to stand behind Jesus at all times. It is foolishness to be gung-ho and stand in front of Jesus as if you can handle it all by yourself.

I remember that it’s not by my own effort or by my own merit that I be victorious. It is truly by Jesus’ blood that enables me to lift my head high when satan comes to accuse me or reminds me of my failings.

Through the interactive role-play by Pastor Cesar and volunteers from the audience, I was able to capture the message in vivid details. Some are kinesthetic learners, while others are audio or visual learners. I happen to be a visual-kinesthetic. So this form of presentation sears itself in my mind.

Bringing the message closer to home and back to my life application, I have started to apportion the blood of Jesus in my life. Because of the conference, I was also able to receive healing for past disappointments and start to dream again. It’s been a long time since I last believed in the dream which God gave me when I first became a Christian. I lost sight of what I was to be because I was looking at all the failures in my life. But all those do not matter anymore. I now remember the vision which God gave me and will aspire to journey with Jesus to fulfill it.

In the area of work, I no longer focus on the things that I have failed to do. Instead, I aspire to complete the things that I have to. It brings me great relief to leave the past to God and move on with the things He has placed before me. I am truly glad for the G12 conference.

Something else which I caught was through the sermon delivered by Sarah Castellanos during the Volunteer Service at 8.30am on Sunday. It was impacting and life changing. At the end of the session, I only had one thing on my mind – I want my Father! Sarah also said to us, “You cannot sin anymore.” Yes, that word is seared in my mind too. My application is to spend 1 hour a day with God, reading His word and praying. I was successful for two days before lapsing into negligence for the next 3 days. Today is the sixth day and I am going to start the “1 hour a day with Jesus” again. Keep me accountable!

Reflected by: Kelly on 15 March 2009
Posted on: 20 March 2009

Labels: ,


I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
11:37 AM