God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Friday, March 20, 2009

Sinner saved by grace
------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is going to be a short one.

This morning, as I was taking the bus to the MRT station, Mr S.A. Tan decided to plop himself down next to my ears and started talking to me in a not-so-soft "whisper" that:

  1. You are a sinner!
  2. How can God love you?
  3. You always sin against Him. He can’t accept you.
  4. You think you can stand before Him when you sin against Him every time?

To which I replied with the following:

Yes, I'm a sinner. I'm a sinner saved by grace.

And I prayed to our Living God the following:
Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit. The Almighty God. The Living God who created the whole universe. I know I'm a sinner. Every punishment that I should receive is my just deserves. I've sinned and I deserve all punishment. But God, please forgive me. I may be a sinner but I believe in You. Cleanse me, cleanse my heart. I'm your servant. I may not be your most obedient servant, but please change me so that I will serve you all the days of my life.

And then to Satan, the accuser, I say:

Not by my own merits [that I stand before God], but by the blood of Jesus.

Thus ends the short 5 minutes conversation with satan.

Encountered by: Kelly, 7.35am, 20 March 2009


I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
12:02 PM