God's beloved ones
Aunna

Joy.Kelly.Qiufen.
Yanqi.Weishan.Evelyn
Qiuling.Wendy.Yanfen.

Charis.Rachel.Chrislyn.
kirsten.Yuanting.Jazreel.
Tammie.Abby heng.Huimin.
Lynette.Michelle.Huiqi
Eunice.Angela.Annabel.
Nataline.Helen.Qiumin


Read about us


TAGS


Hitz
The Past,Present & Future






CREDITS
designer of this skin? hope. resources obtained from gender and swimchick.


Monday, April 06, 2009

Woohoo! I am selected to be a YOG Sports Presenter!
---------------------------------------------------------

I was notified via email that I have been selected to be a host presenter for YOG!

Thank God for giving me this chance to learn from the experienced folks what being a presenter is all about. =) Training starts in May.

If you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, do refer to my post on 20 March.

Life long learning is what I firmly believe in. Even if I am 70 years old, as long as I can walk and am healthy, I want to keep learning and growing!

Posted by: Kelly who is excited at the prospect of learning something new and making new friends

Labels:


I'm Gonna Touch the Sky!
10:17 PM